Without formal training, it is still possible to create simple face painting designs that are also eye-catching and beautiful. Cheek art is the best way to accomplish simple face painting.
One of the biggest benefits of developing simple face painting designs (or cheek art) is saving time. In a fraction of the time, you can paint a small design or character on a child's cheek or arm and generate the same kind of “wow” that you would if you spent ten minutes painting an elaborate full face design.
Versatility is a big advantage with simple face painting. These small designs can be adapted and painted on the face/cheek, neck, shoulder, legs and arms. A simple snake looks fantastic slithering up the arm. A rose or other flower looks beautiful on the shoulder.
Here are some things you can do to create simple face painting designs for your kids or kids at heart.
- If you're at a loss as to what designs to start painting, look no further than the television or movie theatre. What is the hottest kids' movie playing right now? What about the funniest animated show? Classic children's television programming is also a great place to start. Particularly for preschoolers, the characters are very simple in nature and therefore fairly easy to replicate.
- A clown face is a very simple face painting design. And since clowns can be happy, sad, silly or goofy, this one simple design with a few adjustments around the mouth is a great face painting design to have in your arsenal. A bright red nose, a larger than life red mouth (paint around the outside of the lips), large white area surrounding the red mouth, oversized eyebrows and some eye lines that extend from the outside of the eye toward the temples altogether make a simple clown face painting design that will get rave reviews.
- Turning a little girl into a fairy princess is as simple as a few feathery lines around the eyes, starbursts at the end of each line and a bit of glitter.
- Painting a pretend bracelet or necklace is a simple design yet very unique. Start by painting pearl sized dots around the wrist or neck and “dangle” a painted heart, peace sign or other “charm” from the painted “jewelry.”
- Try a simple rainbow face painting...a classic, but always popular. Paint red, yellow, green and blue 'horseshoe' shapes and add two little white puffs for clouds at the end of each side of the rainbow. Voila! A happy kid!
The possibilities for simple face painting designs are endless. Don't get caught up with the elaborate work that professional face painters do. For a single birthday party, volunteer event or just having fun with your kids, simple face painting designs can be just the thing to put a smile on a kids' face.
Once you possess basic skills along with the proper supplies, the possibilities are endless. What started as a search for face painting designs for a one-time event could easily turn into a passion for a new business. Who knows? Anything is possible!
Easy Face Painting is the guide that first-time face painters have used to guide them through their very first face painting event. Whether it's a birthday party, charity fundraiser, school festival or community picnic, Face Painting is a popular activity with kids of all ages and Easy Face Painting makes it, well, Easy!
Dare to Dream! You CAN make your Dream Job, Business or Career a reality! IF you have an interest; IF you have some experience or knowledge in the career of your choice; and IF you Dare to Try -- Your Dream Really IS possible! Visit Here to find the career you can be passionate about.